Relocation Update

Now I don’t normally post twice in one day but we have had some news about our house sale – our buyer has accepted an offer on her house from someone renting – so our offer on High Willows has gone unconditional.  We just have to wait to see if it’s acceptable to the vendor.

IMG_0230

I sure hope so otherwise I’ll have to rename this blog – or more likely rename the house we do buy eventually!  Fortunately an old army buddy who lives in Penarth, Wales has a property we could move into temporarily, but that is plan C. Plan B is to make an offer on another property in Govilon (barn) or Gilwern (massive house). Fingers crossed!

Relocation Update

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s